CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 888-769-7724
SENIOR SOLUTIONS AT HOME IS
CARE MANAGEMENT. CAREGIVERS. STAFFING.
At Home Care
We're living longer-and healthier-lives than ever before in human history. However, if a time comes when help is needed, questions about living arrangements that include assistance or care often arise. Because so many seniors wish to remain in the home and community that holds a lifetime of memories, a wide variety of home care services have evolved in recent years to make this feasible.
What is Senior Solutions at Home?
Senior Solutions at Home is a type of Home Care. We offer a premium non-medical service that assists individuals with activities of daily living. Home care is an increasingly popular choice for care because it enables individuals to remain in their own environments, and can also be a lifesaver for caregivers.
For example, simple tasks such as housekeeping, shopping, meal preparation, opening a jar, or driving to appointments can become increasingly difficult for many older adults. Personal tasks such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and even transferring from the bed to a chair can became unmanageable alone. Many types of individuals, including those who are trained and supervised by agencies, provide such services. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Depending on your individual needs, we send our staff to work with you individually on a shift, part-time, hourly, live-in, or on an as-needed basis.
About Senior Solutions at Home, Inc.
"Our family has been dedicated to serving seniors since 1996. We know that helping a loved one remain in their home can ensure that they maintain that much needed independence and comfort. Our greatest strength is that we have never been a franchise company. Your family is our family. A member of my own family continues to be our very first client. My promise to you or your loved one is to show you the same level of quality and compassion that we show our own family members every day. Our mission is to help you or your loved one remain comfortable and safe at home while helping the family achieve balance and happiness. We are passionate about the services we provide… let us ‘add years to life and life to years’ for someone you love."
-- Kunu Kaushal, President and COO
Our caregiving mission
Our mission is to help our clients continue to live at home -- with dignity and independence. We make certain needs and expectations are not just met, but exceeded. We provide a very personal service -- performed by compassionate and trained caregivers who are screened, bonded, and insured.
What makes Senior Solutions at Home better than other at-home care companies?
- Family Owned. We are not a franchise company. This means that our experience, compassion, and quality of care is at a higher level than anyone else
- Availability. We are here to serve you when you need us -- our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Employees. All of our caregivers are thoroughly screened, insured, and bonded. They're also our employees, meaning that we handle all the details: taxes, insurance, and providing backup support whenever needed.
- Philosophy. We use a Care Managed Approach. This means that you and your family will have access to Geriatric Care Managers and Senior Advisers which become part of your care team. We can coordinate with your doctors, specialists, and other professionals.
The care we put into choosing your caregivers:
To ensure that our standards are met, Senior Solutions at Home engages in rigorous selection practices. The hiring of all of our caregivers/ aides, starts with a thorough pre-screening process including:
- Reference checks and background clearance
- Personal interviews
- Drug Testing (Upon Hire and at random)
- Competency testing
- Abuse registry clearance
- Skills training
- Sex Offender Registry
- DMV checks